This online resource library can answer most of the questions you might have. The library offers manuals, photos, videos and other useful information to help solve your issues and is organized by topic for quick referencing.
Simply select a category from the list on the left column.
- Chris King GripNut headset needed frequent adjustment
- Fixing a loose stem
- Replacing a headset
- Removing a tight stem
- Making your stem fit you
- Rotational free play in the stem
- Headset needing frequent adjustment
- Bike Friday 1 1/4" Threaded Headset Installation
- Bike Friday Pocket Bike stem and fork steerer tube interface feature
My handle bars are turning independently of the fork and front wheel.
Improper seating of steer tube.
This video explains the Bike Friday Pocket Bike stem and fork steerer tube interface feature which prevents the fork from rotating uncontrollably independent of the handlebars and stem. This video shows how this is accomplished and how to properly use the system.