HAUL-A-DAY FRONT FRAME RACK INSTALLATION
How do I install the Haul-A-Day front rack?
Customer Assembly Instructions for Haul-a-Day Frame Mount Rack:
Components are necessarily disassembled during shipping. The following instructions are intended to guide a user familiar with bicycle maintenance in the proper and safe assembly of the Haul-a-Day frame mount rack and accessories. This should be a very easy process which only takes a few minutes.
- Black frame mount rack
- Aluminum diamond plate
- Large basket
- Hardware (M5, M6 bolts, jam nuts, flat and fender washers)
- Mk1 shims (only for Mk1 customers)
- 4mm & 5mm Allen wrench
- 8mm & 10mm socket wrench
- Begin by very removing the four bolts right above the front wheel(they will look like random bolts in an H pattern).
- Attach rack with diamond plate set of holes using the bolts you just removed. (Nyloc nuts should be snug not tight.)
- Basket attaches to widest-spaced holes in the plate with M5x18 thru-bolts. Use a fender washer between the bolt head and basket. Tighten basket thru-bolts to ~5Nm.