OSATA means “One Size Adjusts to All” and it’s as amazing as it sounds. Build for a learn-to-ride program(“Safe Routes To School”) and now we have fleets all over the country for rental programs among other programs. Truly one amazing bike that is inspiring youth all over our country.
But wait there is more. OSATA has a super easy adjustable frame to fit anyone 4 foot 6 to 6 foot 4. Not being a folding bike actually seems to make it easier and faster for many people to pack into the TravelCase for air travel. It comes apart in the middle where it adjusts.
It offers the same, smooth Bike Friday ride you know and love.
What makes the OSATA unique is that it is a fully-adjustable bike so it can easily be set-up for almost any rider.
The seat-post, handle-bar post, and the body frame are all adjustable and can fit riders from 4’6″ – 6’4″. Because of our quick-adjust you only need one tool on two bolts otherwise it’s a tool-less bike.
This bike is designed for fleet-sales only and only built from Nov.-March. Handmade in Eugene, Oregon by our amazing bike building staff.
Choose Your Frame Color:
Choose Your Cable Color:
- Buy America Compliant – State & Federal Funding Available
- Used in over 15 different bike programs across the US
- Perfect for a Learn-To-Ride program
- Perfect for a Rental Fleet for a hotel, cruise ship, lake-front rental business due to its ability to easily adjust the size for different riders.
How to order a custom OSATA Fleet that fits your needs:
In the options selection box:
- Follow all the steps in the drop-down menus then.
- Add to cart
- Go to cart then follow steps.
- Fill-out billing and shipping info
- Place Order
Once purchased phase two will start.
- A Bike Friday Bike Expert will follow up with you in the next 48 hours to determine your pick-up /ship date(production takes 5-7 weeks on average)
- confirm any needed details about your order(some people to come to our factory for a tour and pick-up their new bike).
We, Bike Friday have an industry-leading warranty on our frames against defects in material and/or workmanship for 10 years. Warranty is non-transferrable. Bicycle components (excluding tires, chain, cables, etc.) generally have a 1-year limited warranty.
*shipping: the price at checkout for shipping is based on it being broken-down and boxed.
Still not sure about buying this bike and have more questions? You can buy the bike now and then work out any questions you might have with a bike expert or give us a call so we can walk you through the bike and help you along. Either way, we are here to ensure you love this bike in every way possible.
*To ensure you know what this bike is, it’s for fleet purchase only and we only build them in the winter months(Northern Hemisphere). If you want to buy a fleet please email our team and we will happily help you with bulk discounts.
“For more sophisticated needs” Button:
Submit your review