OSATA means “One Size Adjusts to All” and it’s as amazing as it sounds. Originally built for a learn-to-ride program (“Safe Routes To School”). The bike frames ability to adjust to a wide range of sizes insures that the bike fits who ever is riding it that day.
One OSATA bike frame adjusts to fit riders 4 foot 6 to 6 foot 4.
This bike is a great choice for:
- One bike that grows with your child all the way into adulthood. It really can do that!
- Perfect for a Learn-To-Ride program – allows for a smaller number of bikes to serve a wider range of riders than any other bike on the market (less storage space needed etc..)
- Perfect for a Rental Fleet for a hotel, cruise ship, lake-front rental business due to its ability to easily adjust the size for different riders.
This is how this unique bike is able to be fully-adjustable so it can easily be set-up for almost any rider.
Using one allen wrench to loosen a few bolts allows the seat-post, handle-bar post, and the main body frame to easily adjust several inches. This wide range of adjustment allows one bike to fit riders from 4’6″ – 6’4″.
Note: This bike does not fold but it does come apart which makes it still pack into a standard Airline check-able suitcase. Not being a folding bike actually seems to make it easier and faster for many people to pack into the TravelCase for air travel. It comes apart in the middle where it adjusts. However we can make a bike like this that folds, just contact us and ask.
For fleet-sales we only build from Nov.-March. Contact if you are interested and we will plan with you for best timing.
Choose Your Frame Color:
Choose Your Cable Color:
- Comes in 8 speed and 24speed options with twist shifters
- Comes with a kickstand, saddle and pedals
- One bike frame adjusts to fit riders 4 ft 6in to 6 ft 4 in using one allen wrench
- Bike frame will take a rear rack
- Qualifies for “Buy America Compliant” – State & Federal Funding Available
- Hand Made in Oregon USA
- Up-gradable component options (must contact us directly for pricing)
How to order a custom OSATA that fits your needs:
You can order on this page (follow directions below)
You can contact us and talk to a Bike Friday expert to place your order. Call 1-800-777-0258 or email email@example.com.
Ordering your bike on this page:
- Follow all the steps in the drop-down menus at the top of this page.
- Press “Add to cart” button.
- Press ‘Go to cart” button and then follow the steps.
- Place Order
Then phase two will start.
- A Bike Friday Bike Expert will follow up with you in the next 48 hours to determine your pick-up /ship date (production takes 5-7 weeks on average)
- Confirm any needed details about your order (some people come to our factory for a tour and pick-up their new bike).
- Then we build your bike and ship it to you.
- Then you get to ride it! Yipee!
We, Bike Friday have an industry-leading warranty on our frames against defects in material and/or workmanship for 10 years. Warranty is non-transferrable. Bicycle components (excluding tires, chain, cables, etc.) generally have a 1-year limited warranty.
*shipping: the price at checkout for shipping is based on it being broken-down and boxed.
Still not sure about buying this bike and have more questions? Contact us so we can walk you through the bike and help you along with your questions or concers. Either way, we are here to ensure you love this bike in every way possible.
*If you want to buy a fleet of OSATA’s please email our team and we will happily help you with bulk discounts. We only build fleets in our winter time Nov-March.
Read OSATA Bike Reviews Below
Submit your review
We love the adaptability of the OSATA fleet bikes we use for our Bike Safety Education program. To have bikes that adjust to fit our students; whether we are teaching 5th graders, do more advanced classes in our middle schools, have bike trips with older students, or even lead tours for visiting adults we have a flexible fleet that works for any situation. Being able to customize the fleet with the components we wanted was also very useful.
Finally, knowing we were supporting a company with great ethics and quality Made in America bikes was an added bonus. (One hope for improvement is better headsets that don't loosen- we're still having issues with this).