More questions before you commit to buy? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Bike Friday Bantam Bike is designed to give people of short stature the option to own real bikes that fit their bodies. Bantams are for individuals with inseams less than 23 inches, all the way down to 14 inches. No more settling for a kids bike.
- 16-inch wheels
- Custom fit for bodies with inseams less than 23”
- Short crank arms
- Folded smaller than 34x33x12” (86x83x31 cm)
- Fits into an airline checkable suitcase for world travel
- For riders up to 190-lbs (86kg)
Choosing your Frame Color:
Choosing your Cable Color:
Example designs: Email us for details
- 8-speed, Bantam, flat bar starting at $990
- 24-speed, Bantam, flat bar starting at $1,190
- See More Bantam Designs Here!
How to order a custom Bantam that fits you and your life:
In the options selection box:
- Follow all the steps in the drop-down menus then.
- Add to cart
- Go to cart then follow steps.
- Fill-out billing and shipping info
- Place Order
Once purchased phase two will start.
- A Bike Friday Bike Expert will follow up with you in the next 48 hours to determine your pick-up /ship date(production takes 5-7 weeks on average)
- confirm any needed details about your order(some people to come to our factory for a tour and pick-up their new bike).
Payments Plan and Paypal Credit:
Want to order your bike and pay for it later? Give PayPal Credit a try. Here is how you can apply.
- Add your new Bike Friday to the cart and proceed to the checkout process.
- On the payment step of the checkout process, select “PayPal” as your payment option.
- You’ll be redirected to the PayPal website where you will log in or create an account.
- On the next step, click “Apply Now” under PayPal Credit and follow the instructions.
- Complete the checkout to place your order.
If you have any questions, please email us or call us at1-800-777-0258 USA 1-541-687-0487 INTL, and we’ll be happy to assist, even with E-Assit.
We, Bike Friday leading-industry warranty our frames against defects in material and/or workmanship for 10 years. Warranty is non-transferrable. Bicycle components (excluding tires, chain, cables, etc.) generally have a 1-year limited warranty.
“For more sophisticated needs” Button:
Submit your review