Green Gear Cycling (Bike Friday) is an internationally recognized manufacturer of high performance folding bicycles for traveling and utilitarian/commuting use. Most of our designs are the market segment benchmark product. We employ lean manufacturing techniques (Toyota Production System) to hand fabricate the bicycles here in Eugene OR. We practice open book management.
Current Positions Available:
Inside Sales Consultant
Bike Friday is the leading high-end custom folding and travel bike manufacturer celebrating over 20 years of creating lifetime relationships with cyclists worldwide through direct and dealer sales. Our mission: To build a better tomorrow by offering individual solutions for transportation, personal oil independence and health. We are committed to be a Made in USA company.
Located in Eugene, we are a small family owned company looking for the right person to join our sales/consulting team.
Here is what our dream candidate for this position will be like:
1. Your first passion/ hobby is sales/consulting. You love to help people find what they want and need in a product you believe in by creating a relationship built on your knowledge, insight and honesty. You have proven track-able sales by telephone, email, and in person.
2. Your second hobby/passion is cycling. You have a variety of cycling experiences and understand the soulful, personal growth impact cycling can have on an individual, and the unique connection cyclists develop with their bicycles.
3. You understand the components on a bicycle, the differences, and the benefits of each, and can help design groups that will deliver the ultimate performance for any cycling need.
4. You are a really nice person with a sense of humor, a service attitude, and work well in a team setting.
5. You are internally driven toward setting and accomplishing goals.
6. You are comfortable with a computer and database dealing with lots of detailed information, and you keep good notes.
If this is you, send us your resume and include a cover letter explaining your attraction to the position and describing an example of your recent success in sales. This is a salary, bonus (commissions), full benefits position. Email your resume to email@example.com. If you are qualified applicant we may ask you to fill out an application as a way to get to know you better.
Benefits include Bike Friday profit sharing, 401K, health insurance with vision, vacation time, covered bike parking, shower facilities, discount on bike parts, paid holidays, shop privileges & family friendly. And, you get to build yourself a personal bike on the company’s dime. Bike Friday loves diversity & encourages all interested, qualifying parties to inquire.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our employment application. send it and your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org