(Save $700) Pocket Metro 1999 – 52cm/Sm – #6957
This Bike Friday Pocket Metro from 1999 is a fine example of a recurring model for Bike Friday: the lightweight tourer/commuter. A lighter frame with full braze-ons for loaded touring, this bike also has a fun confident ride for around town commuting and recreation.
The internal hub and cassette combo means the chainring protector keeps your pant legs clean while providing plenty of gearing for riding the hills on your favorite routes. The paint job is good for a 20 year old bike, with only moderate scratches. Decals are worn. Currently the bike has a special Canada-themed color scheme, but new paint, decals or housing are possible.
This bike is a size 52cm effective top tube. Perfect for a smaller rider that is 5’0″-5’6″ It’s a great bike ready for new adventures!
• 3×7 21speed SRAM Spectro internal hub with Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur
• Shimano Grip shifters
• custom Red-painted flat bars
• Optional new paint job(in case you want a different color)
• Does not include saddle or pedals
• Comes with 10-year Frame Warranty
New Equivalent price: $1,650