Haul-a-Day – Adjustable Sizing – 39048
Haul – a – Day – 39048 – NEW
Adjustable Sizing! – Riders 4’6” – 6’4”
The lightest and most versatile long-tail Cargo Bike in the world. Having the lowest center of gravity means easiest to ride with a load. The frame adjusts to fit people 4ft 6in to 6ft 4in. One bike the whole family can ride, and it’s hand made in Oregon, U.S.A.
Unique and Valuable Features of the Haul-a-Day:
- The frame adjusts to fit riders 4’6″(1.37m) to 6’4″(1.93m)
- The bicycle is 72″(1.82m) long in its shortest adjustment and 76″(1.93m) long in its longest adjustment
- The lightest long-tail Cargo Bike built today. The 24 spd (non-assist) is 36lbs. Custom options available as light as 34lbs. Contact us for details. For perspective, other top brands on the market start at 45lbs and 60lbs without electric assist.
- The lightest Electric Cargo Bike built today with our 8 spd electric assist bike at 46lbs.
- Its compact size makes it easy to store or stands upright on its rear end for a very small footprint and fits on things like the front of city buses and standard bike racks.
- It can be disassembled into two or three pieces for packing/travel
- Standard bike built to carry up to 420 pounds (190kg), Heavy Load upgrade is available to 510 pounds (231kg)(Load = rider and cargo)
- Fits on many transport racks: bus, car, and train (tested with Yakima and Thule roof-rack and tested on a local bus (LTD) front-load bike-rack)
- Built with standard industry parts
- The only long-tail Cargo Bike built in the U.S.A.
Best of all, it’s brand-new and ready to ship in approximately 3 weeks or sooner!
Shifter: microSHIFT Thumb Shifter
Front derailleur: microSHIFT r9 2×9
Rear derailleur: Shimano Sora RD R3000
Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc Brakes
Front Hub: Shimano M525 36h
Rear Hub: BF Joytech 24h
Cassette: microSHIFT11-34, 9 speed
Tires: Maxxis Hookworm 1.95”
Rims: Special Order 36h, gold
Bars: Kalloy Uno 15 degree flat bar, MTB 4” Rise Alloy