Electric Haul-a-Day cargo bike – #36891
The Bike Friday Haul-A-Day Cargo Bike is incredibly capable and versatile. Customers all over the world continue to amaze and inspire us with stories and pictures of how they use their Haul-a-Day cargo bikes daily, fully loaded with kids, gear, beer, tents, well everything and even the kitchen sink sometimes.
Unique and Valuable Features of the Haul-a-Day:
- The frame adjusts to fit riders 4’6″(1.37m) to 6’4″(1.93m)
- The bicycle is 72″(1.82m) long in its shortest adjustment and 76″(1.93m) long in its longest adjustment
- The lightest long-tail Cargo Bike built today. The 24 spd (non-assist) is 36lbs. Custom options available as light as 34lbs. Contact us for details. For perspective…other top brands on the market start at 45lbs and 60lbs without electric assist.
- The lightest Electric Cargo Bike built today with our 8 spd electric assist bike at 46lbs.
- Its compact size makes it easy to store or stands upright on its rear end for a very small footprint and fits on things like the front of city buses and standard bike racks.
- It can be disassembled into two or three pieces for packing/travel
- Standard bike built to carry up to 420 pounds (190kg), Heavy Load upgrade is available to 510 pounds (231kg)(Load = rider and cargo)
- Fits on many transport racks: bus, car, and train (tested with Yakima and Thule roof-rack and tested on a local bus (LTD) front-load bike-rack)
- Built with standard industry parts
- The only long-tail Cargo Bike built in the U.S.A.
Electric assist 8speed Haul-a-Day comes with;
- MTB flat bars
- Shifters – SRAM MRX 8spd twist
- 48 tooth front ring
- 11-30 8spd cassette
- 1.95 inch tires on 20 inch wheels (406mm)
- Disc brakes
- Mid-drive e-assist motor
- Lithium Bottle Battery (36 volt)
Includes Younger Rider Upgrade:
- Full-wrap Whoopee Bar (Whoopee Deux Bar providing a full enclosure for your most precious cargo)
- Whoopee Cushion
- Rack Top
- Big-Foot Foot-rest
- Haul-A-Day Bag
This Electric Haul-a-Day was built in 2018 but actually has less than 100 miles! Upgrades include numerous family-friendly accessories, even a front dynamo hub and light. The bike is ready to go for someone who doesn’t want to wait for a custom bike (deliveries are currently slow due to COVID19). Must love purple!
- Includes 10 year frame warranty
New Equivalent Price: $3604 (with deliveries out into October due to COVID19 delays)
Pre-Loved Price: $3395