Sold!! Diamond Llama 2019 – Chris King SRAM Red – 60cm/Lg – #37200
– This bike has just been sold –
This Bike Friday Diamond Llama is a capable bike ready to handle tough conditions while maintaining that classic Bike Friday ride. Planning an extended expeditionary tour far from paved roads? Looking to explore your area’s parks and trails with a bike that fits in your trunk? Searching for a folding bike that can handle heavy riders up to 260lbs? This low miles 2019 Diamond Llama does it all for a nice discount from new.
The bike has been blinged-out with a range of high-end components and a sweet flat black look. Sotto Voce Chris King headset and a SRAM Red crankset might be over the top for some, but it makes for a epic build. The powerful Avid BB7 disc brakes provide confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions and the tough Schwalbe Big Apple tires ride great on-road and in packed gravel. The bike has clearance for 2.2″ wide knobby tires for more gnarly trails.
Reinforced diamond frame for a 260lb rider weight limit. 60cm frame will fit someone around 5’10” to 6’4″.
- Chris King 1-1/4″ black Sotto Voce headset
- 20 speeds – 2×10 – Ext. BB SRAM Red 53/39 with SRAM Force F. Derailleur
- 11-36 Shimano Deore cassette and Deore R. Derailleur
- Trigger shifters with Ergon GP-2 grips
- Avid BB7 160mm Disc brakes
- Does not include saddle or pedals
- Comes with 10-year Frame Warranty
- New Equivalent price: $3,705
- Pre-Loved Clearance Price: $2,895