Air Llama – medium – 9761
At one time, Bike Friday had a whole array of “Air bikes,” all featuring a unique and simple passive suspension system via a titanium beam. The bikes were well-loved, having no parallel in the bike industry. Originally made for to travel on carry on luggage, regulations have long since changed. As such, the bike has been discontinued. That said, this is unique collector’s item— don’t miss out.
This model is an Air Llama, the mountain bike of the Air bikes. It features a special front suspension fork in addition to the titanium beam for the utmost in cushion, whether it be on or off road. Expedition minded tourists note that it does have front and rear rack mounts and fender mounts.
This bike is a medium size, meant for someone from about 5’5″ to 5’10”. That is an approximation, so be sure to fill out our sizing form to confirm the fit.
* BF suspension fork (Action-Tec cartridge)
* BF split flat bars
* Shimano Ultegra crankset
* Cane Creek Cirect Curve linear pull brakes
* Shimano XT 11-32 cassette
* Shimano XT rear derailleur
* Shimano XT rear hub
* Shimano XT trigger shifters/brake levers
* SRAM DualDrive 3 speed internally geared rear hub
* Chris King headset
* Sun CR-18 rims
* American Classic seatpost
* Schwalbe Marathon tires