(Save $545) 1996 New World Tourist – 55cm/Med – #2345
This early New World Tourist, built 1996, has many great vintage features and has been fully overhauled and updated for it’s next 23 years of service as a fun, dependable commuter or tourer.
Set up with a fast 451 road wheelset, the bike has a single protected chainring forward and a dual drive hub yielding 21spds total for conquering any terrain. The rare dual-position Tektro brake levers mean you can quickly stop while in any hand position
The Medium 55cm frame with folding mast and extra high rise stem is suitable for someone for someone between 5’3″ and 5’10” who is looking for a more upright, comfortable riding position.
- Sachs trigger shifters on classic “H” Bars
- 36h 451 wheelset with Shimano LX front hub
- 21 spd – Sachs Dual Drive hub and 7 speed freewheel
- Does not include saddle or pedals
- Comes with 10-year Frame Warranty
New Equivalent price: $1,495
Pre-Loved Clearance Price : $950