One of the first things new Bike Friday owners notice is the way fellow Bike Friday owners just seem to pop up out of nowhere. They wave. They smile. They take you in hand and share stories, adventures, tips and ideas. That’s because you are now part of an enormous, enthusiastic family of Bike Friday owners.
A lot of this camaraderie happens in person. And plenty happens online. So come on in, meet your new family and join the fold!
Check out our Referral Program, earn credit for talking up your Bike Friday.
Here are some popular areas to start:
- Forum exchange tips, tricks and travel ideas with Bike Friday owners all over the world.
- Gallery If a picture is worth and thousand words and our gallery has thousands of pictures plus video, then the mind boggles.
- What Do You Do on a Friday Bike Friday owners like to share, and here is where they share their stories and photos of their grand adventures.
- Blog Get the inside scoop directly from Bike Friday on our new company blog, including information on bikes, travel, riding skills, connections to other bloggerss and all things interesting that relate to Bike Friday.
- The Yak Welcome to the YAK! This is a place where you can trade tips, tricks and travel ideas relating to Bike Friday. Make friends and encourage others to join the fold.
- Friday Friendly Tour Groups Our good friend Ruthy Kanagy, a former Bike Friday employee, has retired to tour the world on her Bike Friday. She grew up in Japan and does a yearly tour. See her page here- https://www.bikefriday.com/community/resources/tour_companies/japan_cycle_tours