What do you see yourself doing on your Bike Friday most frequently?
- Riding in a relaxed, comfortable position
- Carrying gear on my bike
- Flying to distant lands to explore on my bike
- Riding a guided tour with an experienced company
- Embarking on an unsupported cycling adventure
- Quitting my job and riding around the world like Heinz Stucke
- Riding fast and far with performance my priority
- Training for and completing a Century ride
- Joining my local roadie group rides without getting dropped
- Training for a triathlon
- Becoming the next Phil Liggett and ride epic Euro courses
- Get off pavement for Expedition touring
- Hit the local trails
- Ride an Urban Assault bike
- Have a frame to support heavy loads
- Enjoy the comfort of fat knobby tires
- Riding to work every day, and taking my bike into the office
- Cycling part way to work, then hopping onto a bus or train
- Pedaling up to the store, folding my bike, and taking it inside
- Folding my bike a few times every day
- Sneaking my bike into places I never imagined possible
- Enjoying rides where my significant other and I stay together
- Pedaling my son/daughter to school and back each day
- Traveling the world sharing the cycling with someone special
- Sitting on the back, enjoying while letting the driver do all the work.
- Touring with a performance bike that fits someone shorter than 5-foot-4.
- Road riding in style on a bike that fits someone shorter than 5-foot-4.
- Riding around on a performance bike built for Little People.
Just click on our CONCIERGE SERVICE button on the left and fill out the form for immediate service.
"After buying 12+ bikes in the last 2 years--at long last, love...
The ride is perfect; the aesthetics are perfect. You guys nailed it--and I am pleased beyond words."
- Elisa Elder